GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pramod yadav (Company Secretary)     26 July 2012

Noc for incorporate new company

Dear all,

it is necessary to attached board resolution for no objection for use name for incorporating new company or only no objection letter enough for that.

if no then provide me noc board resolution its urgent.

thanks in advence to all

11 Replies

CS. DISHA SHAH

CS. DISHA SHAH (Properitor of D. M. SHAH & CO. COMPANY SECRETARY)     26 July 2012

Hello,

See if u incorporating a company n it has same name or similar name to any existing company, then you required to obtain the Board Resolution from that existing company explaining that they have no object for the same.

Nothing else is required.

prakash

prakash (Company Secretary)     26 July 2012

I agree with Mr. Shah, find format of Board Resolution for No objection.

Attached File : 735705 1024826 noc resolution.doc downloaded: 11560 times
1 Like

(Guest)

RESOLVED THAT, consent of Board of Directors be and is hereby given for incorporation of Company in the name of “ABCD PRIVATE LIMITED ” or any other name as may be available at the office of Registrar of Companies, Rajasthan, Jaipur.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Company do not have any objections whatsoever in the use of the word “ABC” in the name of new company proposed to be incorporated.”

FOR ABC PRIVATE LIMITED

(Director)

1 Like
CS. DISHA SHAH

CS. DISHA SHAH (Properitor of D. M. SHAH & CO. COMPANY SECRETARY)     27 July 2012

Originally posted by : prakash

I agree with Mr. Shah, find format of Board Resolution for No objection.

Hello , 

Prakash ji,

Thanx, bt i m Ms. Shah pls. not Mr. Shah.

Gm.

CWAMEENA

CWAMEENA (COMPANY SECRETARY)     27 September 2012

Thanks,, i need also this

CA Nikunj J. Parekh

CA Nikunj J. Parekh (Chartered Accountant)     16 August 2013

Existing Company has two directors, one of them, say XYZ, is planning to incorporate new Company with the name which is similar to the name of  existing Company.

Can XYZ alone sign the Board resolution for giving NOC to the proposed Company  or is it mandatory to get the Board resolution signed by both the directors?

Please provide your valuable suggessions.  

shubhangi

shubhangi (pcs)     10 February 2016

do you have a format of noc letter to file ROC. plz share. 

regards 

shubhangi bhardwaj

shubhangi.bhardwaj1000 @ gmail.com

CA Sanjay Shah

CA Sanjay Shah (Chartered Accountant)     10 January 2020

I had received approval of name for incorporation of LLP but we now we wants to incorporate Company urgently with same name rather than LLP,

Name was approved for 3 months we cant wait till 3 months please provide solution for the same  

M.MD.SAJID

M.MD.SAJID (OFFICE)     11 June 2020

Hello colleague I have one doubt that is " my client applied for one name reservation (20.2.2020)by some other auditor ( i dont know who is he) due to some reason name was reserved but incorporation didnt completed. After 3 month the client came to me and request me to reserve the same name and i also applied for it then department has raised query by asking " provide Noc from the existing company by way of board resolution along with PAN of signatory of the same" my doubt is how we give board resolution when the company itself does not exists. what is the solution for it. please answer it as soon as possible. it most urgent thank you in advance
Maneesh Verma

Maneesh Verma   08 April 2021

Hello dear 

We got objection from mca

"The 1st name(s) contain(s) the word(s) 'Group' / ‘Consortium’ / ‘Conglomerate’. Provide a list of such body
corporates forming part of the proposed group / consortium / conglomerate along with their consent to be a part of
such a group. NOC from a body corporate to be provided in the form of a Board Resolution"

Please share NOC format @ casadhanasingh @ gmail.com

Elayaraja Ponnusamy

Elayaraja Ponnusamy   11 June 2021

Hello Dears,  

We got objection from mca proposed name 2nd word is Group

The name(s) contain(s) the word(s) 'Group' / ‘Consortium’ / ‘Conglomerate’. Provide a list of such
body corporates forming part of the proposed group/ consortium / conglomerate along with their consent to be a part
of such a group. NOC from a body corporate to be provided in the form of a Board Resolution"

Please share NOC format to 4trustassociates @ gmail.com

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=212250

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags