Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwani Narnoli (.)     30 December 2012

No republic day celebration

PLEASE SHARE THIS FRIENDS AS I DID. We really need to do this.

In the view of the death of Delhi's braveheart who passed away last night.

The nation should boycott the Republic Day celebrations in totality! Ensure a "NO SHOW". They don't want the citizens gathering even for a peaceful protest, so why should crowds gather to hear them at their convenience? And what is the Nation celebrating anyway?

We have a failed Government loathing in Corruption! It is time for a Revolution!

Let the PM & the President address vacant spaces & buildings. They don't want our presence now but let us be absent when it matters most. Let the world get a taste of our disgust. Let us shame them by playing their game."

Let us prepare for a New India!

6 Replies

Shenba Associates

Shenba Associates (Partner)     30 December 2012

Hey y u didnt do for mumbai attack; Tamil Nadu Kumba konam School children death; Srilankan tamil girls. Thing. The one delhi college student incident cause in national level. Pls dont forget anything and dont do only for this frds.
Akash

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)     30 December 2012

These republic day n independence day shows are just show offs to foreign countries. Useless n unecessary expenditure . It would be better to spend that money on thousands of poor, ill ppl.
CA Srikanth Yadav

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant)     30 December 2012

I'm pretty happy that you want to start a revolution against the govt. 

But I guess, it's just a waste of time.

MURALI

MURALI (CONSULTANT)     30 December 2012

IT IS NOT GOOD..... I THINK... EVERY 20 MIN.. ONE GIRL EFFECTED...IN INDIA... WE SHOULD  TREAT THE GILRS LIKE OUR MOTHER... EVERY GILRS LIKE...NO  NO... NO LIKE... THEY ARE OUR MOTHERS..

Vandana Mulchandani

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager )     31 December 2012

Shame on the Government....sad

CA Gaurav Ajit Potdar

CA Gaurav Ajit Potdar (Chartered Accountant)     31 December 2012

Agreed with akash, some people i know who never have celebrated Republic day in there life are saying that they will not celebrate Republic day this year, its just publicity.

I just want to say RESPECT WOMAN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags