No Coaching,1.5 months preparation, CA done !!

SAHIL (Chartered Accountant/ CFP / B.com(AF)/ NCFM)   (760 Points)

21 January 2012  

Hello friends........

Through this post, I would like to share(in short) my exam-tale, not to boast of myself, but just to motivate those friends of mine,who feel that preparation for CA Final needs a long duration of time & efforts.........

I had seriously begun studies around mid-september'11, before that I had taken coaching of only Financial Reporting @ Educomp, & that too, in 2010 ! (No private lectures/CDs after that of any subject) 

I just had an overview of other subjects, a little conceptual understanding, u can say.........

But I gave the exams this Nov 11 & cleared both groups........

(but this doesn't mean that u should not give time to studies, if u r having it, then u must utilize it by practicing as many varieties of questions from different trusted sources ,as possible. U may take coaching also,if needed!) 

Very briefly, I'd like to list 3 most important factors of my success :

1) The Almighty...... via Rajyoga Meditation ( @ Brahmakumaris)  https://WWW.BKWSU.ORG 

2) Complete dedication to studies( when u r studying only)  wink

3) Focus on Smart Work i.e. Conceptual clarity & extensive coverage (rather than mind-cracking Hard work) 

Hope u all r dedicated to GOD & studies enough..........Wish u all the best of luck for ur exams n future! yes

Stay blessed!!