Nice Leave Applications-I am well here and hope you are also



See , how people write leave Applications. 

 

It's murder of English language. But Too Funny.

Just Read It.


The Leave Applications;)


 

Infosys , Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:


"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife , please sanction me one-week leave."



This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:


"as I want to shave my son's head , please leave me for two days.."


 

Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:


"as I am marrying my daughter , please grant a week's leave.."


 

From H.A.L. Administration Dept:


"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it , please grant me 10 days leave."


 

Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:


"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return , please grant me half day casual leave"


 

An incident of a leave letter:


"I am suffering from fever , please declare one-day holiday."


 

A leave letter to the headmaster:


"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"


 

Another leave letter written to the headmaster:


"As my headache is paining , please grant me leave for the day."


 

Covering note:


"I am enclosed herewith..."


 

Another one:


"Dear Sir: with reference to the above , please refer to my below..."


 

Actual letter written for application of leave:


"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".


 

Letter writing:-


"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."


 

A candidate's job application:


"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience , I am applying for the post.

Replies (1)

this is a very late reply.. but this post deserves a thumbs up:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details