New year greetings 2013

satish kumar voleti (A.C.A., (ICWAI)) (1686 Points)

31 December 2012  

New Year is about to begin and get read for fun to go late night parties to celebrate New Year's Eve. There are different ways to express your New Year wishes to your loved ones, friends and family. This New Year 2013, you may choose from these New Year wishes SMS and Put a smile on your recipient's face by sending him/her a romantic latest 2013 New Year messages. Here you will find free New Year SMS, Hindi SMS, Romantic Messages, Beauty SMS.. Freshness.. Dreams Messages & English Happy New Year SMS from large collection of Happy New yYear Text Messages for mobiles.

This is last evening of 2012Last sun of 2012 Has spread its shine On earth, Feel remaining Moments of last day, Scatter happiness gOOD luck for 2013.

2013 Is Coming Before 2012 Ends, Let Me Thanx All The Good People Like U, Who Made 2012 Beautiful For Me.

I Pray U B Blessed With Faithful Year A Head. I Wish U A Fantastic JANUARY Love Able FEBRUARY Marvelous MARCH

Foolish APRIL Enjoyable MAY Successful JUNE Wonderful JULY Indepedent AUGUST Powerful September Tastiest OCTOBER Beautiful NOVEMBER Happiest DECEMBER. Have A VICTORIOUS YEAR! Hope I M 1st Person To Wish U  Happy 12 Months Of 2013:)