Never give up in life

Anmeet Singh (Student) (109 Points)

26 February 2012  

I Would Like to Share Something Wid Everyone-

I m A Student Who is not Good in Studies and Not bad. I Started My CA in September 2006 When i Just Cleared My 12th and Doin B.com(H) from Khalsa Clg. I Give My CPT Exam in 12days of prepration and I Cleared it Wid 60%. Then i Entered in PCC and Then I Failed in Continuos 2 Attempts I Start MBA in August 2009 Then i Give My CA PCC Nov 09 Atempt Wid So Much Problems in my Family. I Got 294 marks in Aggregate and failed in 2nd group Just Becoz of 6 Marks. Then After This I Give My 3 Attempts and Failed one after another Becoz of 4,6 and 3 marks. Everytime I Cleared All Subjects But Failed to Clear in Aggregate. Everyone Say That U must Leave CA Even My parents Start Saying That Leave CA and Start CS. Thats why i Register for CS Also. After Failing in May11 in Start Doin Job in Genpact.

From August i Started So Much Of Hardwork and I Alwaz Think that Something will be Good in My Failure. I Give my CA Exams in Nov and CS Exams in Dec and MBA Exams in Jan. Everything Wid Job Without taking Any Leave.

Thanks to Blessings of My Parents and God That i Cleared Eveything and Now in CA,CS and MBA Final.:)

Never Loose Hope, " Life is Very Similar to Boxing game. Defeat is Not Declared When u fall Down, It is Declared When u refuse to get Up."

Give ur Best, God Will do the rest.:)