Nervous and stressed

Hi, I'm giving CA final both groups and since around 50 days are left for the exams, at times when I'm studying I get nervous with just the vastness of the syllabus and it gets difficult to concentrate with the stress.

I'm trying to cover the Books, supplementary notes from classes and PM for all subjects and going at a good pace too. It is alright to manage the studies if I can manage the nervousness. What I do about that?
Replies (5)

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

............the courage to change the things I can,

............and the wisdom to know the difference.

...............Reinhold Niebuhr
 

Sir thank you so much for the encouragement.

God Bless You with Love and Courage.....

Push urself bcoz no1 is gonna do it 4 u. ..hav confidence nd believe urself. ..ALL THE BEST! 😊

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details