Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need suggestion from TDS Expert

Page no : 2

Deepak Tapse (Accounts Manager - Taxation)   (1771 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

If your mother does not have any income other than bank interest, just fill the Form No. 15G /H and submiit to the bank for non deduction of TDS

Sunil Nathani (Article Assistant) (160 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Whether the SAP software annual maintainence charges attract TDs u/s 94C (2%) or TDS u/s 94J (10%).

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

YES SHE CAN GET GET REFUND AND AS INCOME FROM OS IS =190000

C.A SHASHANK GOYAL (Chartered Accountant) (362 Points)
Replied 07 July 2011

Hi Vikas For future I would like you to make sure that whenever you or any other person has income which is below maximum amount not chargeable to tax , it will be better to furnish the deductor with form 15G or 15H , so that at the stage of deduction no TDS is  deducted and there is no such problem of getting refund .

shiv nandan puri (B.A. (Hons) Eco) (28 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Dear sir,

during the last financial year an amount of 10% was deducted by my ex tenant from rental paid to me for lease of my commercial property under head 1941 (rent).

the tenant has since vacated but has not despite several written reminders mailed me form 16A mandatory under lease terms and the law. Now i have to file my ITR and the last day is approaching. How must I fill the last collumn in the return viz TDS details . . .TAN no. etc. Will I lose my right of refund if these details are not provided in the return?

please advise.

Assessee.

Vaibhav Garg (CA) (47 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Shiv,

You can check your 26AS on website of I.T. and get details from there and file your return. if the credit of TDS is same as desored by you, you can file your return on that basis other wise form 16 A is required by you!!!!

Ankita (Student MBA) (21 Points)
Replied 20 July 2015

I  have revised our Tds Return but by mistake in return, Challan double entered.  Now demand is raise. One challan is showing the booked status & second challan showing the unbooked  Status. Date is also wrong in second unbooked challan . Now I want to revise the return. We are not able to  download Consol file. Only online correction is possible. I want to know can we delete the Unbooked challan in online correction.   ya any other way to revised the Tds return without Pay the Demand . Please suggest. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: