Need info about ipcc

Hi, 

Getting straight to what I want to know. I cleared CPT in 2009 June and registered for IPCC after that. I have completed ITT and Orientation courses but never got to writing IPCC Exams as I came across a very good work opportunity that I took up, I continued with B.Com Hons. and completed my graduation. 

As of now, I have free time at hand and would like to continue with IPCC again but I'm clueless and need to know a lot of things. 

1) Is my registration for IPCC still valid?
2) Are my ITT and Orientation completion still valid?
3) What changes have been made in the syllabus?
4) What are the good coaching centres for IPCC in Bangalore? (I used to live in hyd earlier and moved here only recently)
5) I had also registered for ATC, so if I choose to complete ATC what do i do?

I know thats a lot of queries but I hope you guys will be kind wnough to answer them. 

Thanks in Advance :)

 

 

Replies (1)

HI Madam.. definitely ur registration will be valid..your ITT and orientation certificates are still valid..coming to the syllabus it has been slight changes in Information  technology, accounts in group - 1 ..and mainly amendements in Income tax.. and for coaching i heard sampath academy is good at bangalore.. 

and coming to ur last question regarding ATC it is a good course..but i don't think it would weigh in ur resume.,.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details