Need help

Shivaling (Accountant) (39 Points)

28 January 2015  
Sir, I have completed my CA. Article period in 2001. Due to some family problems I can not completed my C.A. I am now 42 yrs old and having 50.14% marks in B.Com and doing well in my carrier. But, I want to complete my CA course, which I have left incomplete. Can I complete it now? and what is the procedure for the same. I have heard that now to get admission for CA, candidate must required 55% or more marks. Is there any exemption from above, as I have already completed my article in 2001. Requested to kindly guide me to complete my CA.