Need help

Sir, I have completed my CA. Article period in 2001. Due to some family problems I can not completed my C.A. I am now 42 yrs old and having 50.14% marks in B.Com and doing well in my carrier. But, I want to complete my CA course, which I have left incomplete. Can I complete it now? and what is the procedure for the same. I have heard that now to get admission for CA, candidate must required 55% or more marks. Is there any exemption from above, as I have already completed my article in 2001. Requested to kindly guide me to complete my CA.
Replies (6)

You may ask for renewing your registration to ICAI. You should contact exam department of Board of Studies.

Are you from the old foundation course syllabus? I think so because PE-I was effective from Nov 2002 and you have completed your articleship before that.
.
Did you passed the old intermediate exams with your aticleship?
.
Kindly, elaborate your status as a student so that an apt reply can be given.

Sir you just have to renew your registration with prescribed fees and can continue your course without any prob.
Respected Members, I did not pass any exams during my article period and after completion of my article period I have attempted twice but unfortunately I did not clear.

Students who had registered earlier in Intermediate/Professional Education (Course-II) are required to convert to Intermediate (IPC) Course as per ICAI’s announcement dated 29th July, 2010. The relevant fees and conversion procedure is given therein -> click here

Thanks Mr. Deepak for showing me the way.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details