Need help!

Hello CCI frnds…please advise me wat should I do??? I have completed my B.COM & MBA in finance frm distance & also CA final 1st group..bt my articleship was not proper due to small CA firm where I have done vouching, basic tds work, financial statement preptn…so not much to learn..now I want to start my job due to financial problem…bt not able to find coz everyone wants an experienced person..m really depressed wat should i do?? I really need a job with salary of atleast 10000pm & where I get good practical exposure,,,,please advise me guyzz

Replies (1)

Monu, CA alongwith B.Com & M.B.A. is a gd degree & there r job which require fresher also so u cn apply for that don't worry u will get d job.....yes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details