My Interview Story.....

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)

18 September 2013  

My story...

I qualified as a CA in January 2013(Nov 2012 attempt).

I appeared for interview in a government sector company in noida...for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance) which required commerce graduate/post graduates/mba (finance)/CAs.

There were 50 candidates shortlisted for interview.Out of which 10 were again shortlisted for second round of interview(i was also among these ten).

Interviewers were 5 IAS officers & in those 10 shortlisted candidates only 3 were CAs (I was also one of them with first division B.Com degree).

Vacancy was only for 2 posts (1 for ChhindwaraM.P. ,my home town & the other one was for Jaipur). I was the only CA from Chhindwara.The other 2 CAs were from Jaipur.

I was the only female in those ten.

My interview was excellent .I was quite sure that I will get this job as I answered everything perfectly & I ,being a CA, was very much confident.

But who got the job ,in my home town ,is an MBA(Finance) from Nagpur.I too did my CA from Nagpur.

While interviewing they told me that CTC would be around 300000/- p.a. & I agreed with them.

And you will be shocked to know that the guy selected joined that undertaking at Rs. 40000/- p.m. I am really very much disappointed.....

Still I am preparing for Banking/PSUs examinations...& i am practicing as a CA in my home town.

Lets see where the destiny takes me to....indecision