My First forum thread at CA club Inida... please look

 

 Dear friends and members,

Since two year I am with you, each of you have given your love and care and that was helped me a lot to improve a lot and becoming a good member of CCI.  When I gone 2 year back of my first Forum threads, I suddenly hit an idea about sharing the same among my entire dear and near CCI members.  

At that time there was hardly about 1,50,000 members. Now CCI strength is 5 40000.

Why I am still at CCI, Because of whole hearted love and care and support by one and all member of CCI. I thank sincerely to Goddess Saraswathi otherwise , I cannot do nothing.

My First forum thread in CA club… Click ,


Best regards

CA vivek M

castudenthelpdesk @ gmail.com

Please give your feed back and comments at the above ID or as a reply to this thread.

Replies (3)

You rocked from your first post itself.....

Keep Rocking

Originally posted by : Madhu Kiran

You rocked from your first post itself.....

Keep Rocking

Thank you madhu for your appreciation 

Yes air u r always..helpful to all of us...be with us all the time..and share ur valuable tips and everything. which guide us..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details