My Experience With Mr.CPT!!!

Rahul Singh (Finance Professional) (110 Points)

22 December 2010  

Hello Guys, I want to share my first experience of CPT Exam Dec.2010, as it was my first attempt so I got lots of wishes which was really helpful . As I mentioned  it was my first attempt so I was  bit excited and nerves as well… I woke very early in the morning and revised all the subjects once….then I packed my bag and went to the exam center. I reached one hour early before the exam which was wisest thing I did, because I saw many student came late and they were very  busy  in searching their room.

Hamm Now I was in exam hall with all the other CPT mate..after sometime one lady came and announced that you have to keep your all the belongings outside the exam hall except  exam materials so we did that and came back to our respective places then suddenly invigilator came and distributed the OMR answer sheet along with Booklet…(one thing I dint know that we have to give our answers on OMR sheet which was very strange and bit easy as well).

As it was morning session so I was very calm and relaxed, I opened the booklet and saw that it was very easy so I started solving accounts section. I solved almost 57 questions in just 1:15 hours,  then I was bit confident regarding law section and fortunately this was also very easy to me(I don’t know about others because I saw many of them were complaining that it was very tough). So at end of morning session I was very happy because I attempted 94 questions out of which I am sure about 80s.

Now it was break time, I went out with all my friends for lunch. After half an hour I came back to the center and I saw that many guys were busy with their books but I was having fun with my friends (strange isn’t it?).After some time we went into our respective rooms.

So this was the noon session, we got our booklets and all as it was economics and QA section  so I was very confident about eco. but not about QA because I am a non-mathes student. Now I started solving  economics though it was bit confusing  but I did it very well. I finished economics in just 45 minutes with 48 questions.Now I was on cloud nine because I had secured almost passing marks in three subjects(according to me).

OMG!!!!! When I saw the QA section, I was almost blank…….it was very horrible…though I tried very hard to solve at least 10-20 questions but unfortunately I couldn’t do that..so I gave up and called invigilator to take my booklet and let me go because I couldn’t sit for one hour simply, but she told me that you can’t go until the exam is over. Now I had nothing to do so I decided to sleep in the exam hall because I couldn’t  disturb other guys who were busy with their CS (counter strike). Finely I slept until the invigilator came and took my booklet.

Now I came out of exam hall with wonderful experience with Mr.CPT.

I guess, I don’t need 2nd attempt???

What do you think guys, Can I clear CPT in my first attempt???

As my Accounts Sir says CA is a course where these rules are applicable “Come again..Come again…. and Came again” one more “Apply…Apply…but No Reply” LOL…

Thanks