Easy Office
LCI Learning

My career plans! please give your views!

Page no : 2

Pucca Idiott (wannabe...) (148 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

Hi Bro thats quite a good plan u have chalked out..its almost like a fairy tale..and yeah i dont think asking ppl for their opinions will serve u any purpose, what u are doing they havent done, so asking them isnt gonna help u instead go by ur instincts and ur abilities that will take u where u want to go...thousand ppl will hav thousand opinion it will only confuse you so better believe in urself and since u hav already planned so well concentrate on executing on it.

PS. and yeah do give some time and thoughts for family and marriage

Best of luck..

Vipul Singh Rajput (CA- Final CWA Inter B.Com(H))   (81 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

Nice planning bt u gotta work very hard for making it true bro..

DANISH DHINGRA (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (36 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

ITS REALLY GOOD YAAR KEEP IT UP.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

I thank everyone who has given their views

I understand that sometimes inspite of best efforts, one may end up being unsuccessful in achieving a particular target. So I am prepared to face all the tough tasks and hard luck I may encounter in my life. What I have posted is just a rough plan.

Also can someone please explain the scope of employment opportunities in Banking Companies in India and Abroad for those who complete CA and those who complete CA+ CFA (USA, Affiliate membership) assuming that he/she has good communication skills, General Knowledge, Subject Knowledge, etc.

@ Amit Gupta: Yes, I want to marry only after I am 30 or more because it is a huge responsibility!

@ Atul Nigot: Please tell when did you complete your Chartered Accountancy and thereafter where have you  been working (I mean which companies/firms and what designation or whether you have started practice) till now.

Ramesh (student) (34 Points)
Replied 30 April 2012

Well Its a Good plan...

But In my Opinion U are Planning to leave jobs to soon...I think this plan will work better in a 15-20 years of time frame....

leaving a job just after 1-2 years will not get you that much experience as leaving it after 3-4 years..

and when u want to join some company they may be skeptical as seeing ur past record of leaving jobs..

BTW  ur ability is the most that matters...

coz I know 2-3 C.a's who are doing job of 12-20 lakhs even after 5-10 years and many B.coms (yeah, just b.coms with very sharp minds and conversation skills) who are earning lyk 30-40 lakhs and yeah I know them so I am not telling u something that I have heard frm smeone..

Btw I M also gonna clear my Final second attempt in this may... and I am 20 yay!!

Well Just my opinion not that it matters as I have nil exp..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: