Easy Office

My Brother Stands 346th All India Rank in UPSC Examinations

Page no : 4

ARVIND TRIPATHI (Cost Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Congrats...

1 Like

CA Sony.C (Sr.Finance Manager) (88 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Congrats !!!!! A great achievement.

1 Like

Satish (CA (Final), CS (Final)) (172 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Hay Durgesh wish him congrates man on behalf of me and please ask him about the procedure and eligiblity for writing exam because i am also intrested in that please help me

Hemant Dalvi (CMA FINAL APPEARED) (53 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

heyy it's reallyy great news dear.. heartiest congratulations!!!!! and all the best for you and your bro's carrier...

CA NAWJEET KUMAR (Chartered Accountant) (90 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

wow. thats great yaar.

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

HeY VeRy GooD NeWs....CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS nd CeLeBrAtIoNs....

CA Radhika Pai (Chartered Accountant) (776 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Really hats off to your brother. CA final exam and UPSC exam are considered to be the toughest exams in India. Your brother has really done great efforts to achieve success in such challenging exams. He has made proud and will be an inspiration for all of us. His desire to gain more knowledge can be recognised from his success. Wish him and you a bright future in your life and may all your dreams come true. I think your brother will definitely serve the nation with full dedication and detemination and help in the overall growth of the country.

It will be great opportunity for all of us if you/ your brother share his experiences regarding the overall preparation of UPSC exams. 

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR BROTHER FOR FUTURE !

CA Radhika Pai (Chartered Accountant) (776 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

It has been mentioned in the newspapers that the number of successful candidates in UPSC exams from Maharashtra state has increased compared to the past records. Your brother is one of them. Once again my heartiest congratulations to him.

Deepak (CA Final Student) (357 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

congos to ur bro n to u as well, durgesh..... do wish him loads of good luck for his future......

Tc.....;-)

mageshwari (mageshwari@caclubindia.com)   (85 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

wow.....That`s great . congrats

CA Mani (Credit Analyst) (2809 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Congoo...

Dhanya (nil) (62 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Thank u for prompt reply......But I think one has to choose two optional subjects for main exam....as u said one can b either commerce or Management but the other should b from a different stream...nt related to the first optional subject...

ashok kumar (Accountant) (963 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

CONGRATS :) wish him from my side

Dhruv Patel (Final) (93 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Congo yaar......

Its gr8 that he has completed in 1st attempt.........

supriya (articleship) (115 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Congrats..........

All the very best for urs and ur bros forthcoming future

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: