Must read,..very useful msg,...

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

08 December 2010  

Friends today i want to talk about the failures we face in our lives.PLZ TAKE TIME TO READ THIS AND COMMENT IF U LIKED IT,.. 

You have planned some thing , it went wrong , it was a failure 
you were deceived by your friend.... 
you failed in the exam. 
you faced challenges in relationships. 
your health condition is not good. 
your job is gone. 
your business collapsed. 
you were rejected by your loved ones. 

what to do in those times???? 

1) STOP COLLECTING SYMPATHIES.... 

stop telling people that you are very very ill , and they will tell you in response "oh its painful...i can understand" 

or "He deceived me" with water in your eyes. and the other person says some thing to heal you and you start crying like baby. 

STOP COLLECTING THESE KIND OF COMMENTS. THIS WILL NOT HELP YOU OUT. 

more you will tell your sad story , more sympathy you will get , you will feel like a poor , helpless human being . 

You will feel down always. 

on every sympathetic comment , you will feel down. 

so stop telling others about that. 

so what to do ???? lets see...

2) MEASURE YOUR FAILURE 

just suppose that you were failed in the exam , in the final year of your bachular program. 

ya i know its very disturbing. but lets just measure your failure and its time period. 

first count your achievements. 

just count the exams in which you were passed. 

number of diplomas you completed successfuly 

number of a+ grades. 

the subjects in which you were very special as compared to other class fellows. 

the appreciating comments by the teachers. 

and now just look at the failure you just experienced 

and now calculate the time in which you can get out of it, 

you just need to pass 1 or 2 subject exams.... 

is that all??? 

calculate the time.. 

suppose its 6 months. 

in 6 months you can get out of this failuare time period. 

but the achievements time period was very long. 

if you calculate the failure time in percentage , 

may be its only 5 percent , or less. 

so it was not that big deal...... wake up and start taking action , study and get the best result.

3) TAKE RESPONSIBILITY 

its a rule by most successful individuals and organizations. that their behavior is responsible behavior. they don't blame and complain others for their failure. they just look at their mistake and improve it. thats all. no blamings....why??? because blaming is a weapon of loosers. who dont want to improve their selves. 

for example... 

these days , a dengue fever , which is caused due to infected mosquito attack is hot in news. 

what will be your response for this danger... 

will you start blaming your govt. for not controlling the disease? 

will you reserve a seat for your self in a private hospital? 

will you wait for the govt. spray machines , so that they can save you from this disaster?

or you will buy a mosquito repeller and any other sprays to be used in your home? 

or you will contact your community members to start a collective effort by raising funds to remove the mosquitoes from your area?? 

The last two efforts are the most productive steps you can take. and the remainng steps are for those who dont want to do any thing even for their selves. 

so blaming nature or Govt. for this problem is not productive. but it will make you down , and at that moment when you are blaming others for this problem , your brain cant think over the solution of the problem. 

so always be productive. stop blaming and take the responsibly of whatever good or bad happening around you. 

4) EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR GOOD. 

We should have a strong believe that every thing happens for good. 
if you were deceive by a person to whom you were going to get married......this was the best thing happen to you. because now you are going to take the right decision. you are going to reject that person. you are going to ruin your life. 

if you failed in your midterm exam , its a good news for you. because you got an alert message for your endterm exam. start study now. 

if you lost your business , its a message for you that either you should do or job , or else you have to change your thinking pattern or you need to learn more about business. otherwise may be at some other time you are going to get more bigger loss. 

every thing happens for good. we dont understand that and start shouting on small bad lucks. and invite big bad lucks. 

from my life , i experienced that failures always helped me in improving my life. 

i got deceived by my friend , now i have only sincere friends around me. Smile 

I was getting challanges in educating the people who work for me , and now i got more competent people 

i got challange in relationships , now i love my family more then before. and now i know that who deserves my unconditional love. i.e. my family 

i got challange in health and now i go to gym daily , changed my eating habbits , and changed my thinking patterns , reduced my work load. 

so each and every failure of my life is lovely and improves my life..... 

through away the pain and sadness of your failure. 

and get a life Smile full of happiness and achievement. 

make a plan for that. 

set goals for your improved life. 

upgrade your education. 

upgrade your health. 

make more financial goals. 

make more happiness goals. 

and start taking action from today 

FROM NOW. 

LAST BUT NOT NOT LEAST BE FERVENT IN SPIRITUALITY,....IT REALLY HELPS U AT ALL TIMES,...

I HOPE U LIKE THIS,....AND GET BENEFITTED,...