MSME Registration

I am service provider (Proprietor) (Professional in practice) and want to register under MSME as micro enterprises.
I had got COP in April, 2017 i.e. the date of commencement business.
While registering under MSME it is demanding date of commencement of business.
1. If I enter date of commencement of business as April, 2017 then it is deemed I am registered under MSME from April, 2017 or from today date..?

(On MSME certificate date of commencement of business is mentioned)

2. Every Specified company shall file in MSME Form I details of all outstanding dues to the Micro or Small Enterprises existing on the date of notification of this order, within 30 days from the date of this Form is available on website…?

Will specified companies have to treat me as MSME from April,2017…..?

3. Invoices issued by me prior to todays date will be deemed to be issued by MSME unit OR from today I will be MSME…?
Replies (1)

1. Date specified in application is date of commencement. So, keep it as date of COP.

2. Yes, from date of commencement as per your UAN certificate.

3. It will be treated as date prior to your application date.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details