Find the attached file
helo celeina ,, plz send me ur contact email adress, i wil attach advanced excel ebooks tutorials, if u r intrstd plz contact me on <khan78689 @ gmail.com>
Plz find the attachment herewith...........
ya ok celeina , m in ofic rite now ;; i wud atach it tomoro;damn sure;;
Find the attached file.
It might be useful.
Hi,
I have a query suppose I have JOB# 12221, 300 times in a row i want to remove just JOB # from all the 300 rows,which excel command should I use. Pls explain thanks.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals