MoU of ICAI & ICSI

Hey everyone.. I ve jus cleared my CA final & looking forward to pursue CS.. I jus wanted to know bout the exemptions available to me if I take up CS now.. And if I ve to take up the Executive or Professional programme... I browsed numerous times for the MoU in the web but could nt find it (now am doubtful if any such thing exists).. If someone can help me out in finding it I ll be grateful... Below given is the marks I procured in CA final... A/cs - 56, MAFA - 82, Audit - 40, Corporate Law - 48, Cost Mngmnt - 54, MICS - 55, Direct Taxes - 55, Indirect taxes - 45...

Replies (1)

Your doubt is correct. There is no such MOU between ICAI & ICSI for that matter.

ICSI & ICWAI hav mutual waivers though....but not with ICAI.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details