MOST IMP QUESTION

Most Important Question

During my GMCS, one of our faculties gave us a pop quiz. I was a conscientious student and had breezed through the questions, until I read the last one: "What is the first name of the man who provides the tea at break?"

Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen the tea man several times. He was tall, dark-haired and in his 50s, but how would I know his name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank.

Before class ended, one GMCS student asked if the last question would count toward our quiz grade. "Absolutely," said the faculty sir. "In your careers you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say 'hello'."

I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned his name was Ram Babu.

Replies (1)

Yes, Sometimes little things have big values.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details