MOCK Test launched!!!

Was really nice,

one suggestion is it should be subjectwise.

I tried it.Its good....

hey its really a nice attempt its too good, do come up with more of such mock tests. thank you

 

 

hi

it is really a superb service

more such kind of option should be available

Originally posted by :Admin
"
MOCK TEST LAUNCHED
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTION ARE SOLICITED :)


Regards
ADmin
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
 
"


 

FIRST OF ALL THE CONCEPT IS SUPERB.

THIS TYPE OF TESTS WILL HELP FUL FOR UPDATING OUR KNOWLEDGE AND TESTING IT INSTANTLY.

ONE SUGGESTION FROM MY SIDE IS " I THINK IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU DIVIDE THE TESTS, GROUP WISE I.E 1ST AND 2ND GROUP"

 

 

It was really good.

Please add some more brain stroming questions.

I think we shud add some more technical questions and update our question bank on periodical basis. questions are in repetitive so efforts are required to avoid it

Its really good & interesting. I support your effort & sinceraly give it 100 % however i scored 70 % in final.

good test. one should take is as it improves a lot of knowlege.

 

 

In your mock test I scored 80% ,Thanks a lot.........

it so nice i tried it and i got 60% in pcc that enlarge my knowledge its good keep it up adm i think it should have a option of skip a question at the time of mock test

its a nice

please make it subject wise it will be very helpfull

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details