sir I have cleared group 1 of ipcc in may 2016 but i forgot to fill that in 'partial ipce passed' while filling online form for group 2,nov.2016.what can i do now.does it will have any effect on my result
Call the exam helpline numbers given on the exam form website, and also send an e-mail on the id given on same website, detailing your query. They should be able to clear your doubt.
It won't affect your result of group 1 at all. You've already passed that.
Is it u have submitted the hard copy ?? As u have to correct it while submitting hard copy and also u have to write a mail to the examination department for correction .
If u forget to fill about your clearnace of IPC Group 1 it may be assumed that u want to withdraw your result . So kindly be in touch with the examination department on the number 0120-3054851/852, 0120- 3894818, 0120-3894819,0120- 3894828
Originally posted by : sagar
sir I have cleared group 1 of ipcc in may 2016 but i forgot to fill that in 'partial ipce passed' while filling online form for group 2,nov.2016.what can i do now.does it will have any effect on my result
In may 2018 CA intermediate exam form mistakenly I entered worng registration date of my intermediate which came to my notice now but now when I filled the form for the Nov 18 exam I entered the right date, so will this mistake affect me right now?