Mistake in filing gstr-3b

While filing GSTR-3B for the month of July 2018, I have exlcuded supplied made to unregistered persons. In Table 3.1 of GSTR-3B, I have shown Sales made to Registered Persons only. In Table 3.2 of GSTR-3B, I have shown Inter State sales made to Unregistered Persons. As I have shown less sales in Table 3.1 of GSTR-3B net of sales made to unregistered persons, electronic libility ledger is showing less liability than what I have shown in GSTR-1. Can I rectify this mistake while filing GSTR-3B for the month of Aug 2018 by increasing proportionate liability than what will be shown in GSTR-1 for the month of Aug 18

Replies (2)
you can add remaining sales in next 3B, with interest @ 18%pa and in GSTR 1 you have to fill actual sales in August plus old missing sales figures if any

Sir

IN GSTR 3B no column is appearing for adding sale of earlier month. Pls addvise ?

Wit Regards

Amit

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details