Mistake in Exam Admit Card

Faisal Kholiya (CA Article)     16 April 2011

Faisal Kholiya
CA Article 
 17 likes  189 points

| My Other Post

For MAY 2011 Exam in my Admit Card they have write My Registration no. as WROO327210 insted of WRO0327210 (they have replaced O insted of Zero) and because of this in online status of my admit card they show

" You hace been admitted provisionally since  it is found  that you have not been registered for IPCC/ATC on or before 2nd August,2010 "

And originally i am registered on 31 January 2009

(Guest)

you can contact at esahayata potal of icai

avater

Kamal Kothari (CWA)     16 April 2011

Kamal Kothari
CWA 
 20 likes  169 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You may take help of this link http://220.227.161.86/22608examhline.pdf and remove all doubts so as to avoid future inconvenience during course of exams. All the best.

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)     16 April 2011

Siddharth
Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM! 
 97 likes  672 points

1. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake while filling up the form? esp. if via online mode?

2. What were you registered for on 31 January 2009? IPCC or CPT (i.e. CA course)?

If you are sure for the 1st question and have registered for ipc on 31 January 2009, then you may bring this to the notice of the instt. by writing to e-sahayata! Anyhow regarding this mistake you should to e-sahayata and seek their guidance.

avater

Faisal Kholiya
CA Article 
 17 likes  189 points

Originally posted by : SiDD_
1. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake while filling up the form? esp. if via online mode?
2. What were you registered for on 31 January 2009? IPCC or CPT (i.e. CA course)?

If you are sure for the 1st question and have registered for ipc on 31 January 2009, then you may bring this to the notice of the instt. by writing to e-sahayata! Anyhow regarding this mistake you should to e-sahayata and seek their guidance.

ANS of your Q.

1. when i was trying for register online mode on that time i cannot get my registration detail until i had try for use O insted of zero after that my registration was successfull

2 i had cleared my CPT on Dec 2008 and reg. for IPCC on January 2009, in my first attamept in Nov 2009 i get Exemption in Incometax and cleared first gruop on may 2010

avater

NUKUL GARG (Senior Associate Consultant)     16 April 2011

NUKUL GARG
Senior Associate Consultant 
 181 likes  1231 points

Just send to ICAI your registration letter of IPCC along with a handwritten application about your peovisional admission.

This letter can be send after conclusion of May'11 exams.

It will work.

The date of admission problem becomes solved by registration letter

avater

Faisal Kholiya
CA Article 
 17 likes  189 points

Thanks for your help

i have send mail to institute on ipce_examhelpline @ icai.in for the same with enclosing my Reg. Latter and my online examination form file in which i have submitted my details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here