Easy Office

Minimum stipend in Pakistan-must see!!

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by :D н ! я σ √
" Moreover, i'm amased that its u "POONAM".... saying all this...

If it had been other, i wud not have minded that much, but i know u... and really bit shocked....
"

There is nothing to get shocked Dhiraj... I am proud to be a part of this course and still salute the enthusiasm of all the CA students..... Its just that if something is unfair then its unfair...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

So, thats what i'm saying...

ICAI thinks about its members and so it says ok, keep the stipend less.. As in this country, every HSC students want to opt for CA... while ICAP has no such problem...

(Guest)

I guess the discussion has no end.......

I appreciate u for having such strong reasons to defend ICAI........

(Guest)

seriously institute is so unfair towards articles.........

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi
"
There is nothing to get shocked Dhiraj... I am proud to be a part of this course and still salute the enthusiasm of all the CA students..... Its just that if something is unfair then its unfair...

"

I still don't feel it correc that its unfair, just because we are comparing with others..

Individually, i agree that some of the students face problem with such low stipend.., but than at the same time, as i said, ICAI has to face and take care of everyone....

(Guest)

i think stipend should be increased....and i am not agree with dhiraj

as he said

As in this(india) country, every HSC students want to opt for CA... while ICAP has no such problem

first how can u say it..

second..india is more develop rather than pakistan....so it need more CA...if pakistan is capable to pay such fee. irrespective of their such bad situation...in every matter...so why not ICAI..

we are one the most fastest growing country..dnt forget it

regds

varun

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Varun Pandey
" i think stipend should be increased....and i am not agree with dhiraj
as he said
As in this(india) country, every HSC students want to opt for CA... while ICAP has no such problem
first how can u say it..
second..india is more develop rather than pakistan....so it need more CA...if pakistan is capable to pay such fee. irrespective of their such bad situation...in every matter...so why not ICAI..
we are one the most fastest growing country..dnt forget it
regds
varun
"

Varun.. first of all clear ur mind about PAKISTAN IS LESS DEVELOPED THAN INDIA... Even today, the power of PAKISTAN has reach wides...

I know, what are u thinking at this time (that shows from ur above post)..  But i'm now, not at all talkin abt TERRORISM...Pakistan has proved itslef in many aspects.., and so i consider it powerfulin its own, so its capable of paying that much stipend too...

While, INDIA is powerful in its own aspects..., Why don't u understand this.. Ok do me a favour.. Get me proof that ICAP forces its CAs too keep minimum nos of article assistants with them, as ICAI forces 10 articles...

I'm damn serious now, get me some proof for above...

I really get pity on ICAI, coz it has got some students like u too..... And if u've really problem with the stipend, why don't u dare to complain ICAI.., Why don't u raise ur voice..

People like u know onething only.., that is, just to complain and regret.. U can't oppose anyone, but u can just post ur negative thoughts like this....

Why the hell do u compare ur country with others, and if u really think its not sufficent for u to live up with sch stipend, then join ICAP,,, they will pay ur demands for sure....

(Guest)

Dhiraj.....

If you believe that it isnt unfair........then on what grounds you feel its fair.......

Why you thinking from the point of view of CAs...... Agree that articles are not permanent... But they do all the work- audit, tax,...etc. If CAs appoint permanent staff for this work do you feel anybody would like to join at such low pay scales......

Replied 06 November 2009

@ VARUN

I wud have written this all in ur PM too,... But i hate guys like u posting such negative things...

And, from next time, whenever u oppose somoone, first read that person's COMPLETE POST...

I've said 6 things abt INDIA paying less stipend.. U can focus on one only, coz ur mind sets on that only....

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi
" Dhiraj.....
If you believe that it isnt unfair........then on what grounds you feel its fair.......
Why you thinking from the point of view of CAs...... Agree that articles are not permanent... But they do all the work- audit, tax,...etc. If CAs appoint permanent staff for this work do you feel anybody would like to join at such low pay scales......
"

Poonam,,, i don't say its fair for us.. infact the most unfair act with us.... Infact, even the permanent staff at CA's office allotts their work to a trainee only.... So, we are the one who are working as right hand of a CA.., and so we are completely eligible for getting more than rs. 1500 for sure...

But the thing is, all must have said this thing in some other way,,,,, i really felt very bad, when everyone compared it with ICAP....

Why they want to compare and say something?? If there are any regrets, come forward and say urself from ur perspective..

And yes, ofcoarse, its completely infair

$rik@nth (student) (222 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Although the stipend given in pakistan is higher than given in India, we should not look for it. Because, we joined the course for education, knowledge and qualification. But not for Income.

(Guest)

Thanks Dhiraj for such great complements.....

Dear I didnt opposed u but only expressed my opinion....

Anyways I'll check ur pm......

Replied 06 November 2009

Arey poonamji,,, that was not for u....

I modified it, it was just for VARUN... VARUN PANDEY

(Guest)

OOOOPS.......

Sorry Dhiraj you wrote it for Varun.......

and I wondered that was for me.....

Comeon lets not discuss on this anymore.......coz there is no conclusion........And just wat Mr. Srikanth said lets not just think abt income.....

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Srikanth in CA Final
" Although the stipend given in pakistan is higher than given in India, we should not look for it. Because, we joined the course for education, knowledge and qualification. But not for Income. "

Completely.. Why the hell should we bother, which country pays how much to its article assistants..

If u feel u r getting less, then raise ur voice.. but don't compare and just complain for the same...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: