Easy Office

Minimum stipend in Pakistan-must see!!

Page no : 4

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Thats what i wanted to hear...

Nywz, was a nice discussion... And i'm sure, yet few people, who have yet not signed in, and will come later,.., They are gonna raise this more...

Ok then, lets just stop here, concentrat on our studies.... or atleast on other forums too,..

(Guest)

hmm......

(Guest)

hmm......

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

ICAP (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan) is nothing when you will compare with ICAI..........it is totally wrong to compare ICAP with ICAI............Indian CAs are globally popular......how many Pakistani CAs are holding CPA(US), CFA(US), CIMA(London), CMA(US)...........nowhere comparable.

We are the second largest Accounting Body in the world..........our Accounting Standards are in line with IFRS..........nowhere comparable.............wherever you go in this world, when it comes to CA.......world give priority to Indian CA.............CA Final (ICAI) is one of the toughest exam in the world...........ICAP nowhere comparable to ICAI.

Our stipend is low but it doesn't mean we should compare with Pakistan...............ICAI in near future will hold more number of CFAs (US) also as it was already declared by CFA (US).

Our Quality of Education, Standard of Syllabus, Prestige in global market, Knowledge updation, AS Research work, are higly appreciated in the global market. Every prestigious institues of the world wants to do MOU with ICAI. How many with ICAP???????

Friends, day will come when we all will be the Member of this prestigious Institute. Be proud to be a student / member of the ICAI.

Don't compare with Pakistan.

Jai Hind!! Jai ICAI!!

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Yeah Institute should take the steps for it

(Guest)

dhiraj

dnt be personal

just consetrate on debate not on person

and comparison is normal human being..every one cant be such a spritual person like u.......

and in what way pakistan is developed

in economy.....got money from usa......

in power...got from china and usa......which is dengerous for INDIA

in democracy.....many years in military rule

and my intention was not to compare..i want to only say icai should increase it

and if u r getting more than 1500/- then its mean...ICAI should increase..and u should return to ur principal.....what r u getting more than 1500/-

whereever i know many student  get more than stipend prescribed by ICAI...

it itself show ICAI should increase.......

as u said

I really get pity on ICAI, coz it has got some students like u too..... And if u've really problem with the stipend, why don't u dare to complain ICAI.., Why don't u raise ur voice..

People like u know onething only.., that is, just to complain and regret.. U can't oppose anyone, but u can just post ur negative thoughts like this....

well i am not a good stident of ICAI....as u said but dnt worry..ICAI has u..ok such a bright student..

dnt be personal.......

varun

Replied 06 November 2009

Sushil... i agree with u that we should never compare ICAI with ICAP...... But buddy, don't just say that we are superior and rest are not... All of them have their own importance at their own level... Our country is wide so we have that wide educational opportuinites too...

But yes, one thing is sure that many students are really not feeling that STIPEND is enough for them... Coz. they r not from a so sound economic background or the work that we do for our bosses.... That frustrates us, coz the permanent staff at our office does less work then us, gets higher remuneration...

I'm not saying that we should be paid a huge amount, tution fees bhi stipend se hi mile and all that... But atleast worth of our work.., thats our right brother,,,.

(Guest)

i am happy that ICAI has such a personal commentator  like u......

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Vinay Ramachandran
" Hey guys the above amounts are obviously in Pak Ruppees...
as per Oanda.com 1 Pak Rs=0.5635 INR
Therefore the corresponding amounts come to
INR 3663
INR 5635
INR 14087
which is definitely higher than the corresponding ICAI stipends.....
Bear in mind these are minimum stipends....

"

oh great...

Replied 06 November 2009

But varun...

My problem is not at all that u r comparing with PAKISTAN particularly..

My point of matter is, why are u COMPARING???????

Whatz the need to compare... And i got irritated, when u shown ur superiority.. I mean, why do u consider anyone as inferior?? Pakistan has its own growth strategies, we have our own...

Saying that, they are wrong and we are true..., this is incorrect.. In above post also, u stated how PAKISTAN gets power... Why do u compare that??

Just focus on INDIA,, ICAI, INDIAN CA STUDENTS,.... we r discussing this all in CACLUB"INDIA".... lets focus here only...

And i never said that ICAI is proud of me or anyone els.., But plz, change ur view for our institute, coz its the only one of its own kind(u can view SUSHIL'S post)...

I never wanted to talk lik that,.. but i was forced...

Nywz, lets just forget this all, and keep our own views.. U said that i disagree with DHIRAJ.,., and so i said that i disagree with u...

Lets hope some nice discussions ahead...

Replied 06 November 2009

Nice Dheeraj... That's our humman nature...

Replied 06 November 2009

Mr. Varun is extremely rite..... But now ICAI is making students in abig trouble.... how this increasing in stipend possible.....

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Just one quick question, ICAI declares everything in Admission Prospectus, when we take admission after 12th or B.Com. as the case may be but Institute doesn't comes to us and ask to do this course at very less stipend.........it is we students who goes to Institute and takes admission (though stipend is mentioned in the prospectus) because we think tomorrow once we will become CA will get good prospects, respect in society, growth in corporate world. Then why to blame the Institute????????

(Guest)

well my suggestion to u that...

believe in healthy debate,...dnt be hyper to soon..and personal also ..ca needs more patience..

and if am not agree with u so what.......should every one agree woith u....hahahhahha so possesive thought,........and i think u are getting more than prescribed by ICAI......so refund the extra money.....it is  illegal........

and comparison is normal human being......it  is matter that in which aspect u take  it.....

some ppl take it positive and use it to develop himself

andd some ppl like u take it negative.....and get

frustrated......

and one thing.......in INDIA....there is many other area..where student get stipend.....but more than what ICAI pay.....

i again say that ICAI should increase the STIPEND...........

Rahul (CA Final Student) (280 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Goood Mr. Dhiraj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro