Easy Office
LCI Learning

Minimum stipend in Pakistan-must see!!

Page no : 2

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Our institute wont do such a thing, because They take the students for granted.. Even if it does, the CAs wont allow them to pass such a resolution. But it should be done for the better of the students.

They dont know what the students from poor financial background are going through.

bheema (student) (32 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Actually MR.Uttam Prakash Agrawal must be thanked to keep d stipend so low....actually it must be reduced more to 500 or 250 so that student could commit sucide easily...i think our stipend is less thn even thela wala's and i think beggers too... so  ca institute must take a new step in articles traning and must make d workin hours more wid less stipend...

IT SHOULD BE AS FOLLOWS

Article Traning(audit and tax works nd all) ::10 HOURS

Begging (DE DE BABA CA INSTITUTE KE NAAM PE DEDE):: 4 hours 

NOTE:: begging is compulsory nd if nt done thn u will nt be given question paper in d exam hall nd u have to solve d questions wid out seeing dem

>>>>> 

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

I think Dhiraj is correct.

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

BHEEMA... i hope u r not making fun of ICAI..., coz its then u shd first read what have u written, that not only represents ur wierd thinking but the command over ur language too.....

Replied 06 November 2009

And if u've written all that seriously,,, than write the same in some better way...

AKSHAY (ARTICLE) (29 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

It is Shocking In which world our institute is

Nitin (Jr. ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (147 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

CS students too get handsome stipends.The coucil of ICAI should think positively in this regard.

(Guest)

Its surprising to know this....

But Dhiraj....

Agree that we are going to be the member of this esteemed institution in future, but that doesnot mean that we should keep quite and keep praising for no good reason.. Well this is injustice. You cannot also blame the students who after clearing their HSC join this course. Afterall ICAI is not going to pay the stipend from its own pockets. Rather the members pay and....

ICAI keeps on thinking abt its members and not the students and so we come across such instances.

(Guest)

And also if CAs in India feel that why should they pay higher amount to their articles, then why Pakistanis dont think that way??? If they do think then why their Institute allow such great stipends//////?

Now what u would like to say..............

Replied 06 November 2009

But Poonam... Its only ICAI who pays the stipend., and charges that nominal fees from u..

Other proffesions pay higher the stipends and also charges higher fees from the students..., while some proffession does not pay any stipends and still charges high...

Moreover, i'm not saying u to remain quit or just keep DHIRAJ... its not at all like that...

But to compare it with other countries and criticising is not so acceptable...

If anyone says that he himself feels that stipend is too less for him, thats a different thing.., but here, students are comparing it with other countries..... They are just comparing one aspect of the stipend and not the other...

(Guest)

Further we all appreciate that after being a CA we will, without any doubt ,have good stand internationally and also dont bother the difficulties that we face during 3.5  years of articleship.

But when such discussions are raised it leaves no option but to criticise.......

Replied 06 November 2009

PAKISTANIS don't think in that way, coz thier institute is not forcing them to have minimum number of articles everytime...

They don't have that much of huge population...

Wahan par har baccha uthkar CA karne ki baat nahi karta hoga...

Replied 06 November 2009

Moreover, i'm amased that its u "POONAM".... saying all this...

If it had been other, i wud not have minded that much, but i know u... and really bit shocked....

(Guest)

Offcourse har baccha CA banne ki baat nahi karta hoga......

Still they get that privilege

Yaha har baccha banna chahta hai

And here no such privilege....

Replied 06 November 2009

AND EVEN NOW, SOMEONE COMES AND SAY

"ITS ME WHO FEELS STIPEND IS VERY LESS... COZ I CAN''T PAY MY TUTION FEES ALSO FROM THAT.. OR MY EXPENSES FOR STUDYING CA ARE MORE THAN THE STIPEND ITSLEF"...

TRUST ME... I'LL PURELY APPRECIATE THIS COMPLAIN..

BUT HERE,, STUDENTS ARE COMPARING WITH OTHERS... I MEAN, IT SOUND AS IF THEY ARE INFLUENCED BY JUST WATCHING OR REALISING THAT OTHER STUDENTS ARE GETTING MORE AND WE ARE NOT...

RATHER, THEY SHOULD FEEL THIS THEMSELVES AND SAY, AND NOT JUST INFLUENCED AND SAY...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: