Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     09 December 2010

Message to CA CS Students: Plan for yourself

Hi All,

Well through this Post I would like to convey a message to all the CA, CS and CWA aspirants. According to me it is the high time for all of us to understand the importance of planning for self. You know something -- we can easily plan for ourselves better than anyone else. So why depend on others…

But kindly appreciate the fact that people are always there to guide us about the right path to choose. So we must give due respect to them and listen to them for our betterment. But this doesn’t mean that we are not competent to decide for yourself.

There are few areas where planning is very crucial and must for exam and career success. For example our study, career making and our personal life…

Well let’s restrict this post to our study only.

Now the question is ---

1. Why we need someone all the time to tell us what to do to perform well in our study and exam?

2. Why we need someone all the time to tell us how to design a good revision schedule?

3. Why we need someone all the time to share exam tips for our Exam preparation?

4. Why we need someone all the time to improve our writing and presentation skills for exam?

5. Why we need someone all the time to tell us which one is better Self Study or Coaching?

So my friends now the time has come ---

--To figure out your problems connected with our studies

--To find out the solutions

--To decide and choose yourself

--To plan and execute yourself

Here I would like to suggest you all a few areas where strong understanding and planning is important and necessary.

So some of the areas are:

1. Selection of Right books and notes

2. Your vision towards your future

3. A good and balanced study schedule

4. A good and effective revision plan

5. Workout on your presentation skills

6. Understanding of Exam pattern and prepare a strategy to deal with the same.

7. Ability to figure what to study and what to avoid

8. Self Study or coaching class

Few questions are always there for you to decide:

--- How much Course do you need to cover?

--- How much time is available for the preparation of your exams?

--- Do you have any other priorities during the study period?

--- What is the pattern of the exam?

--- How important is the exam for you and your future vision?

WHO IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO DECIDE

According to me you are the only right person to decide the above questions keeping in view your strengths and weaknesses. The answer of the above questions is totally dependent on your vision and level of understanding you have about yourself. So it is the right time to develop a habit to think and plan for you. Just be confident and don’t feel uneasy or nervous while taking decisions for you. The life is all about risk taking abilities. To ensure and cross check your decision or thinking you can always consult or discuss the things with your Family, Friends and seniors.

So friends in your brand new decision making process you can take the help of the link given below:

Few Useful Exam Links

The above link is just for your guidance but still I would advise you to be your own judge and decide accordingly.

Here I would like to clarify one thing that please do not misunderstand me as my sole motive is to encourage you all through this write-up.

If you like the suggestions kindly share your views and guidance.

Best Regards

Ankur Garg

16 Replies

CA-CWA RAVI

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry)     09 December 2010

awsome effort 

ek din ka work nahi hain yeh saalo ki mehnat hain 

keep sharing and keep guiding us !!

1 Like
CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")     09 December 2010

Very Nice Artcle for All Students.....Well done Ankur Ji....

All students please remember one thing, its you who have to take the decision which suits best to you. Take advices, no problems there, but ultimately you have to take decisions yourself as you are the one who is in best position to assess your strength nad weaknesses. Also sometimes more views confuses the students. One book which is easy for one may not be so easy for other. So for selection of books best process is going to liabrary and after analysing selecting the one which suits you the best.

Also all students are required to share their views with other students from time to time as it is also very helpful.

Regards 

3 Like

(Guest)

yes  u r right sir........v always depend on others... bt I  think sometimes v sud decide for ourselves widout depending on others...

Thanks for sharing sir..its vry useful....

1 Like
Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     09 December 2010

Thanks Sanjay Ji and Ravi...

Would request you all to please "share your thoughts"...in order to enable everyone -- decide the right course of action.

CA. SANAT PYNE

CA. SANAT PYNE (F.C.A. & M.COM)     09 December 2010

THANKS....................ANKUR JI.

VERY VERY USEFUL POST FOR THE STUDENTS...........

YES, THE DECISION SHOULD BE ON YOUR OWN.

2 Like
Manmohan ACA, CS

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant )     09 December 2010

thanks a lot sir, 

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)     09 December 2010

Very nice post Bhaiya

In Hindi there is a saying " Suno Sabki Karo Apne Mann Ki "

Yes there are seniors to guide us but ultimately we are the one who have to take  the final decision.....

My Advice -- To improve your writing skills participate in various posts , try to write articles and follow the advice of seniors.

For e.g. in my first article Ankur Bhaiya commented that content is good but improve presentation skills.

In Second article he commented " Improved presentation Skills "  and in the final one he posted " Very Good Article ". Now I have the confidence to participate any discussion related to any topic. 

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks ankur sir for sharing

(Guest)

Very Nice Sir

par mere liye toh kuch bhi nahi hai........I want help

I want a question regarding my study actuly i m mcom passed from Agra University and recently my 4th sem of MBA......from SMU....

and currently addmission (correspondence) in ccs university meerut for Mcom (2nd time)

You know any courses for short term with job........Please help me

but main job nahi chod sakta,

I am waiting for yours reply.......Nahi toh main Symbiosis se PGDBM karne ki soch raha hun

Thanks in advance

Regards,

R @ hul Sh @ rm @

Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     10 December 2010

Originally posted by : R @ hul Sh @ arm @

Very Nice Sir

par mere liye toh kuch bhi nahi hai........I want help

I want a question regarding my study actuly i m mcom passed from Agra University and recently my 4th sem of MBA......from SMU....

and currently addmission (correspondence) in ccs university meerut for Mcom (2nd time)

You know any courses for short term with job........Please help me

but main job nahi chod sakta,

I am waiting for yours reply.......Nahi toh main Symbiosis se PGDBM karne ki soch raha hun
Thanks in advance

Regards,

R @ hul Sh @ rm @

Think about IFRS course as you are an account executive...

Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     10 December 2010

Thank you all for noticing the post and comments !!!

Santhosh Poojary

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI)     14 December 2010

Very Useful Ankur Sir

Mindblowing Efforts.

Thanks.

1 Like
sanjeev

sanjeev (student CA CS)     17 February 2011

YOUR INSTRUCTIONS & THOUGHTS MORE PRECIOUS TO US .

THANKS JI                                    

NICE        ONE                           

Ashhad

Ashhad (Student)     15 March 2012

Thanks Ankur Sir for ur guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register