Men will be men

 

What He Says - What He Means

 

  • "I'm going fishing."
    Really means: "I'm going to stand by a stream with a stick in my hand all day, while the fish swim by in complete safety." 

     
  • "It's a guy thing."
    Really means: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical." 

     
  • "Can I help with dinner?"
    Really means: "Why isn't it already on the table?" 

     
  • "Uh-huh." "Sure, honey." "Yes, dear."
    Really means: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response. 

     
  • "It would take too long to explain."
    Really means: "I have no idea how it works." 

     
  • "We're going to be late."
    Really means: "Now I have a legitimate excuse to drive like a maniac." 

     
  • "Take a break, honey, you're working too hard."
    Really means: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner." 

     
  • "That's interesting, dear."
    Really means: "Are you still talking?" 

     
  • "Hey, I've got my reasons for what I'm doing."
    Really means: "And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon." 

     
  • "I can't find it."
    Really means: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless." 

     
  • "You know I could never love anyone else."
    Really means: "I am used to the way you yell at me and realize it could be worse." 

     
  • "You look terrific."
    Really means: "Please don't try on one more outfit. I'm starving." 

     
  • "I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are."
    Really means: "No one will ever see us alive again."
Replies (5)

Hahahaha...good one Aryan

Hahahahaha.....toooooooo goodddd

Originally posted by : Tricha

Hahahahaha.....toooooooo goodddd


thank you...........Tricha ji!!!

hahaha. awesome

funny......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details