Find below some useful tips as desired by you:
1. First and most important point to improve your memory is focus on conceputal study.
2. Another suggestion would focus on regular study and say bye bye to cramming.
3. Prepare short notes (single page) and paste them in your room (preferably on wall).
4. Study according to your plan.
5. Use abbreviation method. If you have 10 points to remember in a question give them a certain abbreviation and remember that abbreviation. See the example below:
In section 293 of Companies Act, 1956 there are 5 clauses from (a) to (e). My abbreviation to remember these 5 clauses is “SRIBC”. S=Sell/R=Remit/I=Invest/B=Borrow/C=Contribute. Have a look at Section-293 and verify yourself.
6. Have a one hour group discussion with your friends regarding selected exam oriented important topic. Discuss all the theoretical and practical aspects about that selected topic.
7. Try and workout on your recalling power.
8. Last but not the least forget that your need memory tips to perform well in your exam.
Sir really wonderful. Thank you.......