Mcs details not appearing on ssp portal

I have completed my mcs in October 2020 for which I have also received the certificate but the details of the same are not showing on ssp portal.
Will it cause a problem while filing exam form for may 2021.
Replies (7)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses concerns about MCS details not appearing on the SSP portal, even after receiving a certificate. Users are seeking clarification on whether this will cause issues when filing exam forms for upcoming sessions like May 2021 or November 2021. While initial responses suggest it won't prevent form filing, others share similar problems with training details and manual updates, highlighting potential verification delays.

No it will not create any problems while filing exam form
Thank you
Your welcome
My exam form will not get rejected because of it, right?

Hey did your issue solved? Even I have the same problem, my training details are not showing in portal and I tried updating manually in profile edit form it took only ITT, OP, MCS details and I couldn't enter my adv itt details.and the profile edit form is still to be verified by RO                         Is this gonna be a problem while filling the exam form my exam is in Nov 21? , and we ought to give the adv itt details over there..what should I do

Heyy, did your issue resolved..I'm also facing this issue, what steps did u take ?

Heyy, did your issue resolved..I'm also facing this issue, what steps did u take ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details