GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogesh Joshi (Company secretary)     03 February 2012

Mca / dca circular

Hello Friends,

I am looking for a circular related to "Part IX of the Companies Act, 1956". i.e. conversion of partnership firm into Pvt. Ltd Company. Following are the details of it.

Circular No. 5/99 dated 19-5-99 vide file 17/45/98. CLV and Press Release dated 5/8/99

I searched it in the books and on internet but havent yet found it.

Anybody having the same please post the same in reply or mail me the same. My emailID is yogeshvjoshi83 @ gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Yogesh Joshi

3 Replies

Kiran Toshniwal

Kiran Toshniwal (Practicing Company Secretary)     03 February 2012

Circular No. 5/99 dated 19-5-99 vide file 17/45/98. CLV and Press Release dated 5/8/99, clarified that, the Registrar of Companies will continue to Register Partnership Firms under Part IX of the Companies Act as Joint Stock Companies on satisfying the procedure and conditions. 

Regards,

Kiran T

https://startcompanyinindia.com/

navin

navin (cs)     04 October 2012

Hello Friends,

I am looking for a circular related to "Part IX of the Companies Act, 1956". i.e. conversion of partnership firm into Pvt. Ltd Company. Following are the details of it.

Circular No. 5/99 dated 19-5-99 vide file 17/45/98. CLV and Press Release dated 5/8/99

I searched it in the books and on internet but havent yet found it.

Anybody having the same please post the same in reply or mail me the same. My emailID is navinpatwa @ gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Navin Patwa

P C Agrawal

P C Agrawal (Registered independent director Past Chairman of Aurangabad Chapter of ICSI Practicing Company Secretary at Aurangabad)     07 October 2012

Registration of firm as a company

PIB PRESS RELEASE, DATED 5-8-1999, ISSUED BY THE PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU

1. The Registrars of Companies will continue to register partnership firms under Part IX of the Companies Act as joint stock companies provided they fulfil the conditions prescribed under the Companies Act, 1956.

2. This follows doubts whether a partnership firm can be registered as a joint stock company under Part IX of the Companies Act, 1956.

3. It is also clarified that a partnership firm cannot be prevented from being registered as a company under Part IX of the Companies Act, 1956, provided it fulfils all other requirements of the company law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags