May 2010 URgent Help PCC

Hello People , I m Going to give May'2010 Attempt for PCC ..

 

I need ur help regarding IT Subject ..

I m refering right now Paridhi notes for IT .. the notes jst have 67 questions .. some suggestive terms and flow charts ... I think 67 questions are not enough ..

 

wat do you people say ??

Can u suggest  that JK shah or Paduka's or Paridhi only ... Which one is better ,, Plz Its urgent cause its high time now .. .

(Mumbai resident )

Replies (2)

i refered padhuka and find it sufficiant....no. of ques is not a matter of consern but make sure that they should cover the whole syllabuss unless you might face problems in exams

if they are covering the whole syllabus(which is not too large) than undoubtably go for that

I suggest you to follow padhukas book.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details