matrimonial site for CA ??

Is there any matrimonial site for CA's ?????
Please suggest ???
Replies (25)
There is no Separate Matrimonial site for CA s
Do u think there is a need for one??.. may be a matrimonial site for finance guys
Hi, I am a practising chartered account. I am looking for some one for me.
Caclubindia is heaven for CA's ... why not Matrimonial for CA's too.. Admin if you reading this then ... think about it ..
I am Male Charteres Accountant working in Bangalore also looking for Female CA
You can contact me on neelca @ rediffmail.com
Hi I am a ICWA(Inter).I require a person who must be a professional.& must be from uttranchal
Announce your wedding the e'Way. Build your personal wedding website for free at http://www.ourwedding.in Awesome designs and host of features (budget tracker, task reminder by SMS, etc., ).
pls tell u find any to me also
u can look for me bt i am from chandigarh chartered accountant
i am a chandigarh based chartered accountant looking for a female gal
Hello There is a matrimonial website for professionals developed by CA Student Kalyanakalpataruvu.com Parts of kalyanakalpataruvu.com are: Telugukalyanam.com TNKalyanam.com KannadaKalyanam.com KeralaKalyanam.com GetShaadi.com Please login and Add your profile FREE and Get marry your dream life partner
I am also the same.can we come across

Hi Abhishek !

I am Dhruv Garg. I am looking for a suitable match for my sister Deepali Garg who is also a Charterd Accountant and an MBA Finance. my contact no is 9899098187.

Please revert if you are interested.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details