Mark Sheet

I didnt get my marksheet for June 2009 Yet..  I got exemption in one Subject....  what to do now

 

Replies (5)
Go to ICAI. They will give you print out on the spot... Or maybe charge you about 50 or 100 for it....

 dont worry..................u will get soon................even I received last week...............

Please tell me what's the answer of Q 1(a) in Taxation?

I think the answer is true as the given transaction is not considered as a transfer u/s 47(Xa) and therefore no capital gains.

The sum of Process Costing was of M1,M2 materials??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details