Manual File of Return

 Hi Friends,

I have filed my returns for A.Y 2009-10 through my CA. I have noticed a few things:

  1. My CA has filed manual writtens. (Category ITR-4).  before 31st July

  2. I was given a copy of the ITR-4 Print and some acknowledgement  (seems to be generated from  ZenIT - A KDK Software Product as this is mentioned in the footer.) And told me to sign the form ITR -4 on page no. 7 and submit.)







  3. A few days i.e. around september 9, My CA gave me a copy of acknowledgement with stamp of mumba income tax ward office.

But what I am currently reading online on many sites is that it is compusary to send returns to bangalore by post and get the acknowledgement. I talked to my CA and he said that it was manual file of returns and is not necessary. I am suppose to get  Income Tax refunds of around 37,000. So is the return valid?  (My income is not required to be audited).



 

 

Replies (1)

Is it compulsory to print all 21 pages of ITR  4 even if many pages not applicable?

Pl. reply.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details