Easy Office

Main Object Clause of Memorandum

Page no : 4

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY

1.       To undertake, handle and carry on business in India and abroad connected with events for different corporate, companies or individuals which includes any happening such as organizing and management of luxury events, government & private events, road shows including financial market, expositions, seminars, fashion shows, concerts, lavish parties, conferences, social events e.g. summer camp for children, game shows, fun events & theme e.g. disney theme, corporate golf tours, corporate family carnival, brand launches, brand promotion and management, cultural events & celebrity management, award nights,  entertainment shows, music shows, exhibitions, starnights, event management shows, fashion shows, organising fairs, expositions, meets, product launches, concerts, gala dinners, weddings, pandals, religious events, government, college and school festivals, theme parties, Online promotion of events, concerts, live shows, parties and sale of tickets or simply bookings & reservations and to acquire, purchase, sale, import or export, let on hire, install for that purposes various things, equipments and systems viz. audio visual systems, exhibitions, display panels and boards, conference kit and guides, and to provide support services including venue decor and intrastructural support as providing venue booking, no objection certificates and government permissions, sound and light arrangements, fabrication of stalls, stage platforms, decorative items, transportation and labour or any other device or systems to execute the said business..

2.       To carry on the business of service provider, distributor, concept, facilitator, consultant, manager, franchises, Co-ordinations with municipalities, Administration, traffic, Police, Licensing Authorities, market authorities etc., custodian, trustees,business advisor, strategy  formulator, Brand Ambassador, on behalf of companies/firms/ individuals to promote, establish, brand building, market leader of products or services and all related activities.

3.       To carry on business of promotional events, Award ceremonies, Product launching platform, sampling of products, paegent ceremonies, organizing ground level kiosks.

4.       To carry on such other incidental/auxiliar y activities as may be necessary in connection with sales promotion & event management.

Anshu Shrivastava (company secretary) (143 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

extremely helpful

thanks for sharing

Replied 19 March 2012

Please find attached "Draft MOA & AOA" of Pvt Ltd Company

Attached File : 149668 950759 draft moa aoa.rar downloaded: 607 times
1 Like

prakash (Company Secretary) (1352 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

Great work and keep it up.

Apurva Sheth (NA) (29 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

Can someone please provide me a draft copy of an AOA and MOA for a PVT LTD BPO.

CA Gangadhar Mishra (Practicing ca in Delhi) (1526 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

very useful information

Priyanka (Assistant Company Secretary)   (905 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

Mind blasting.........

kishore (proprietor) (34 Points)
Replied 04 May 2012

its indeed , wonderful collection a timely help indded ... CA Kishore Maniyar

MANOJ (Chartered Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Good Collection

CS Giriraj Joshi (Director) (28 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

WOW, Great work,

Congratulation Sir

Megha Shah (Company Secretary & Corporate Legal)   (45 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

Dear Sanjay,

It is indeed a good amassed information for Main objects purpose, but i could not get the one I'm looking for.

Could you help by draft Main object for Wealthg Managment Company?

Regards,

MRS

Replied 18 July 2012

Main objects of Asset Management Company      

1.      To promote, establish, manage, organise, handle, operate or float an asset management company to manage all types and kinds of assets of Mutual Funds in India or abroad in all its branches whether open ended or close ended or other schemes as may be approved by the Securities and Exchange Board of India or other authorities from time to time under the prevailing laws, rules, regulations and guidelines.

2.      To set up asset management company for any bank, mutual fund or insurance company or constitute trusts and to do all such acts and things as may be necessary for the management of movable assets likes, shares, debentures, government securities  commercial papers, inter – corporate deposits or special deposits etc. and to act as custodians of such assets and properties as may be required.

shweta joshi- Naik (Employment) (57 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

Gupta Sir,

Could you please provide me object clause for Facility Managemnt Company?

shiva (Article ) (70 Points)
Replied 03 September 2012

Thank you sir

I have a request that could you provide me main object of Mining company. 

Parbhat Jain (CA) (23 Points)
Replied 10 September 2012

Sir My client is forming Pvt ltd company and we need format of MOA and AOA. Its object being matrimonial. so pls provide me one format

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: