MAFA Book

Hi

Can anybody suggest me the good book for MAFA, mainly for doing practice with coaching classes.

Replies (11)
MAFA Book on CA Final by V Pattabiram and S D Bala of Snow White Publications is a good book for practice.
mafa book of s.d bala is a good book for preparation

Thanks for the response, but what is the opinion about R.P. Rustagi, I heard that it is a good book.
Hi i heard there is some book by Murlidhar which is good for theory part of MAFA. how is this book? and i heard there is some "dayal institute" which also publishes some good book on MAFA?
[quote=1178]
Thanks for the response, but what is the opinion about R.P. Rustagi, I heard that it is a good book.[/quote]

Good to know I am not the only one for RP RUSTAGI
I am very confused, please tell me the best book, from practising and understanding both point of view.
Welll I can just summarize my finding of books as follows

the following books are very good for practice
Ravi M Kishore
Tayal Institute
Sridhar

the folllowing book is good for theory
murlidhar

if any one thinks something is missing if we go through these books please comment.

my overall opionion about going with rustogi if he does not prepare an exam oriented book is not very positive

waiting for others comments



[quote=1178]I am very confused, please tell me the best book, from practising and understanding both point of view.
[/quote]

I have studied 2 chapters Lease and Dividend Decisions from Sridhar in last couple of days.

My Final Verdict:

1) GO for Sridhar (For sure)  + Another book X. That you have to decide.

2)  Another book for theory is sheer wastage as Sridhar has short notes on Theory as well and further, please refer to complier for theory answer.

3) RP Rustagi unfortunately though the best book for understanding ( I can vouch for it as I secured 45 /50 in my Bcom(h) exam in flat 3 days from Rustagi), is not a CA FINAL oriented book.

And yes I am buying Sridhar ( I have to return my frnds book today else he gonna kill me :-)

Best of Luck....and guyz which book for ACCOUNTS???
Ravi M Kishore goes well for accounts
and vijay kumar as well
apart from Padhuka Publication book that has to be bought any way
HI Astha and Girish
i sent you guys a message
did u get that????
hi varun...
i agree with u tht padhukas is a good book..


:o :B 8) :K) :D ::) ??) :X

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details