LTA Query

Hello,

 

I am salaried person having LTA for Financial Year 2010-2011 = 30300/-

I have not claimed yet and received LTA amount after deducting TAX.


My query: Can I claim for REFUND while filling Return?  I visited last year and have Car Rent receipt with me.


Please suggest.

Thanks

Replies (4)

It cannot be claimed at the time of return filing as its a employer provided allowance.

Thanks for reply.


One more query.

If I go on LTA this year, how much may I be able to claim?

i.e. Last year 30300/- & current 30300/-

upto 60600/-

or only 30300/-

?

thanks

The current LTA Block is 2010-13, you can claim 2 times in this block which is exempted from TAX if you have travelled by availing Leave.  As you said you have got the LTA amount for 2010 after deduction of Tax, so now at the end of this financial year you can claim current year LTA.

Hello Harish,


Thanks for quick and clear reply. 

 

Regards,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details