GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manav choudhary   13 July 2021

Lost share bought 20 year ago

Hey, my father bought 210 shares of a company now he forget from where and of which company shares he bought. He only remember that he bought share through indiabull, but he don't have any client id or demat id. Please tell me how can i get those shares..

 1 Replies

Neha Rajan Redekar

Neha Rajan Redekar (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     16 October 2021

You may directly contact company or companies Registrar & Share Transfer Agent, which is Karvy Fintech Private Ltd for Indiabulls and check whether your fathers name is included in members register.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags