LOST EXEMPTION ON GETTING REVALUATION/CERTIFIED COPIES.

Hi Everyone. I scored Exemption [63 Marks] on Accounts in Nov 2018 exams which was announced in 8th Feb 2019. I had applied for certified copies for that paper which I received this morning with a mark of 54.5. I'm very shocked to see this. Can this happen for real? Will I lose exemption?

I have already applied for May 2019 exams by claiming this exemption. What should I do now? No one is answering calls in Examination Department.
Replies (2)
in my opinion u are still eligible for exemption because u had applied for certified copies not for revaluation. during april-may icai will host the validity of exemption for may 2019 exam.u can check ur exemption status on exam portal site.ALL THE BEST.
Does the problem solved?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details