Looking for jobs? lets have a look at this webistes

Hi,

Since 1 month many newly qualified chartered accountant are posting there sadness even after achieving great sucess of passing, so for them i have collected some websites of job portal which may be useful to those.....

 

https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/UserFiles/CreditOfficerIBPSAD27080609.pdf

https://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-FORENSIC-ACCOUNTANT-RADICAL-SOLUTIONS-Delhi-0-to-3-years-200811001820?xz=1_15_5&xo&xp=27&xid=131583046593127200&qp=ca+chartered+accountant+finan  ce+accounts&id&f=-200811001820   

https://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Chartered-Accountant-PACIFIC-EXPORTS-Jabalpur-0-to-5-years-050911000594?xz=1_0_5&xo&xp=9&xid=131583046593127200&qp=ca+chartered+accountant+finance+accounts&id&f=-050911000594

https://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Chartered-Accountants-D-Y-Patil-Vidyapeeth-Pune-0-to-5-years-080811000873?xz=1_0_5&xo&xp=7&xid=131583046593127200&qp=ca+chartered+accountant+finance+accounts&id&f=-080811000873

Replies (3)

THANKS FOR SHARING

good information shared 

 

I do not know, who has thought up it and that consists in it, but having tried, I do it every day, earning on 100-500$ have offered only 50 at most and losing 10 minutes of time.

Keep to the point. I do not remember where I have found it, but I use it for a long time, and very much for a long time.

All is simple, it as a changemaker of money.

You put money for this purse and receive in times more.

I will more low result the table that I have opened already.

But ways on it to earn probably it is a lot of.

1 Transfer of 1$ in 3$

2 Transfer of 5$ in 15$

3. Only it is no more:

Put at first 1, and then from above 5. (So I do)

Also I receive back 6-18$

It is necessary to send here on this purse WebMoney

Z361676538350

What is, how many I so didn't do, it is all it turned out. Try also you of Good luck to you in earnings of the big money. In my opinion easier the way isn't present!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details