Looking for help?????????????

Hi All
I am currently in PE-II scheme. Till date I have given 3 attempts (not consecutive) and I couldn’t clear the exam as I did not study well. My last attempt was in Nov’08. Ever since then I dropped the idea of giving my exams. Out of ignorance I thought May’09 was the last attempt and was thinking of couple of other alternatives (ICWA & MBA).

Last week when I was talking to one of my senior CA friend, I got to know that ICAI have provided 2 more attempts for PE-II students (Nov’09 & May’10) and there will not be any option of changing the scheme anymore. I was very happy to know this but was also scared on how to prepare for exams as I was out of touch from my books for past one year.

To again take up coaching, my work schedule does not permit me to do so. Could you please provide me a material which will suffice my exam preparations and guide me on how to succeed my Jun’10 PE-II exams.

Thanks

Replies (3)

LATEST DOWNLOADS

 

/forum/messages/2009/9/47867_latest_downloads__.asp

TAX------------------------>GIRISH AHUJA

I.T---------------------------->DINESH MADAN

LAW-------------------------->MUNISH BHANDHARI

AUDIT------------------------->SURBHI BANSAL

FM + COST + A/C------------->BHAGWAN LAL

SOLVED SCANNERS MUST B DONE FOR:

  1. AUDIT
  2. COST
  3. FM

Thanks a lot Rahul. Are there any soft copy materials which can help me in my preparations?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details