CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Long term capital gain income tax rebate

palki goyal   18 January 2020

palki goyal

 1 points

| My Other Post

Hi , 

 Need to ask a question , example mr X sale one property of rs 20 lakh and earn profit of rs 18lakh , but with in 6 month mr y ( mr x' son) purchase new residential house and shows mr X as a co-owner of new property , so mr X can claim benefit of   long term capital gain tax rebate u)s 54 f under income tax rule 


Dhirajlal Rambhia (KVO Merau Kutchh)     19 January 2020

Dhirajlal Rambhia
KVO Merau Kutchh 
 9230 likes  93355 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes, provided all the conditions of the sections gets complied, along with the claimed investment.

2 Like

Roshni (Studwnt)     25 January 2020

 76 likes  1136 points

View Profile | My Other Post

No no here Mr X has to invest why son will is vice versa Mr X needs to invest and he can show Mr y as co owner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x