Loan principle and interest in income tax

Hello,

I will get Possession of my flat in 31-Jan-2012.  I will move to my new flat in Apr-2012.  I am staying in rented flat.  I will get benefit of Principle & Interest paid on Loan EMI.  With that ...

Query:

Can I show Rent Paid Receipt for Feb-12 & Mar-12 for Tax deduction based on HRA?

So how will I get benefit of HRA say Apr-11 to Jan-12 .. Rent Paid receipt or I can get benefit of Apr-11 to Mar-12 rent receipt.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Thanks.

Replies (1)

Apparently you will move in Apr-2012, so you can claim rent paid uptil that date , so Cheers no problem at all

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details