CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

CIBIL

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

List of best teachers for ca inter for new syllabus.!

No More (Online)     25 May 2019

No More
 6 likes  49 points

| My Other Post

List of famous Teachers for CA INTER in INDIA Best Teachers for CA IPCC CS CMA – New Syllabus Paper 1 - Accounts - Praveen Sharma, Praveen Jindal & PS Beniwal Paper 2 - Laws - Munish Bhandari & Amit Popli Paper 3 - Costing - Purushottam Sir, RK Mehta Paper 4 - Direct & Indirect Tax - Mk Gupta and Neeraj Arora Paper 5 - Advanced Accounts - Praveen Shamra,  Praveen Jindal and PS Beniwal Paper 6 - Audit - Surbhi Bansal & Pankaj Garg Paper 7 - FM & Economic Environment - Aaditya Jain, Aashish Kalra  Paper 8 - IT & SM - Sunil Sethi ( Memory crafterz) & Swapnil Patni If you think any teacher should also be added then suggest for benefit of students.

(Guest)

Hi,

Hi, you are talking about List of best teachers for ca inter for new syllabus.!
,I think you have to search on google,I have no knowledge about it,sorry for that.

avater

AJAY Kumar   08 January 2020

AJAY Kumar

18 points

View Profile | My Other Post

For CA Inter FM & ECO. I strongly recommend Aditya Jain sir due to his practical approach of teaching and his study material is 100% perfect for FM & ECO. preparation no requirement of extra study material for SFM.

His student sare also score in good marks in ca inter fm his one of student score 90 out of 100 marks in ca Inter fm & Eco. and recently his students also perform well in ca final SFM & elecetive paper Financial services and Capital Market.

In Nov 2017 his Student scored 100 out of 100 Marks in SFM in nov 2017 exam and in may 2019 ca final exam his many students score 80+ in Elective paper FSCM.

sohan (article)     21 May 2020

sohan
article 
 26 points

View Profile | My Other Post

For CA Inter FM & ECO. I strongly recommend,one of the best - Aditya Jain sir for his unique approach of teaching. 

I came to know about him when his one of the student scored 100 out of 100 in SFM final.I took classes from him and came to know that why he is best. His teaching style makes him different from other teachers,He also gave practicle as well as stock market knowledge and morely he is exam oriented.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here

Trending Tags
career
dvat
unified portal
ca exams