Life is precious. Handle it with care...

Sanjay, a rich guy, loved fast cars and he did have a few in his

possession.

He loved to speed and could not be bothered about breaking speed

limits. Many a times he was

caught by the cops and speed radars, fined, but still he never

bothered until.

One day as he was driving at a very high speed as usual, he saw

a cop following him. The cop overtook him finally and asked him to stop

and

checked his license. He then took out his pad and started

Writing, and then handed over the sheet of paper to Sanjay.

How much was this one going to cost?!!!

Wait a minute.

What was this????

Some kind of joke? Certainly not a ticket.

Sanjay began to read:

"Dear Sanjay,

Once upon a time I had a lovely daughter. She was six when

killed by a car.

You guessed it - a speeding driver's car.

A fine and three months in jail, and the man was free. Free to

hug his three daughters.

I only had one, and I'm going to have to wait until Heaven,

before I can ever hug her again.

A thousand times I've tried to forgive that man. A thousand

times I thought I had. Maybe I did, but I need to do it

again. Even now. Pray for me.. And be careful, Sanjay, my son is

all I have left."

Sanjay turned around in time to see the cop's car pull away and

head down the road.

He watched until it disappeared. A full 15 minutes later, he

too, pulled away and drove slowly home, praying for forgiveness and

hugging a surprised

wife and kids when he arrived.

Life is precious. Handle it with care.
 

Replies (4)

 nice one....

Very Nice......!!

Thanx 4 Sharing.....!!!

Very Nice......!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details