Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life at cci, before and after being featured pt ii

Page no : 3

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

I wish my Late Guru Ji, Nikhil Babu ( My English teacher ) saw this, Dear Arjun. He would have said, " Sourav, be simple my dear boy. Be simple."

" Simplicity in character, in manners, in style; in all things the supreme excellence is simplicity. "

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I have to attain that state of excellence, Dear Sanjay Ji.

1 Like

Onam Gupta (SAVE WATER SAVE LIFE) (1816 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

M just loving to read this thread..smiley

M getting so much to know about different people here..smileylaugh

Just loving it..smiley

Replied 15 January 2012

Thank you, Dear Hardik. As I say, Sourav Ganguly is a great man and Sourav Banerjee is just blessed with great association of minds.

Your messages are beautiful enough for me to ignore the presentation factor.

God bless you.

Replied 15 January 2012

" Your posts on other topics are very motivational and i remeber the labour laws and different acts you made us introduced too. I wonder how can u can yourself a non - technical person...??angry"

That's typical Karan - my BROTHER- for you friends, one of the very talented CCItes - a person possessing many virtues and a truly golden heart (as one can see from his showering me with praises smiley), yet much misunderstood for his emotional demeanour.

Pulling his leg has been such a joyous experience for me...devil

2 Like

Replied 15 January 2012

Yes Dear Onam, that is one of the main reasons behind my write up and I'm gladdened to my heart's content that it has served its purpose.

(Guest)

I appreciate your efforts to type too much.

Replied 16 January 2012

Without typing too much I can hardly convey my feelings individually, Kishor Ji. Making precis of gratitude is an art that I'm still to master.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation.

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Really nice presenatation......................thanks for sharing

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Dear Sourav, 

I am not so prolific writer in "terms" of English but I can share my feeling in my own "terms" (but without any conditions).

If students get super fluency in English; I assure them there is a very bright career and one need not get stressed with passing examination. 

World is now of "learning new things" every day and English has "absorbed" so many new words. Like this; at present your world is altogether "absorbed" with so many sisters and brothers but new things will regularly flow.  

CCI is the "platform" where you need not wait for a train.....there is always a "rain" of  new "Trend."  At one side many persons have made "close" relations with CCI members and other side many  have tried to "close" their  accounts. 

But later on; when "close" account hodlers search anything on google etc.; first of all they see : a CACLUB link.

Ultimately they "support" this site by "GUPTDAAN" i.e. charity without the knowledge of others ( charity : because all is free here to share).

Many more can be said and written ; but I leave now..... 

5 Like

(Guest)

Sir, love me the way you love your daughter.

Am suffering from poverty, not lack of food but lack of care and love. crying

MANU (Define Life By Describing A Day)   (219 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Dear SKR ji, didn't you feel that the situation of Indian students are somewhat pathetic compared to western students as we had to think and speak in some other (global) language than our mother tounge?

it is not the case of some developed european countries like russia, germany, france and china, japan and all. does it not setback our people especially students. i read a russian scientist who was a nobel laureate attended at a seminar in our country started his speech with apologising for his bad english. the reason he stated was spending long years in lab he didn't get opportunity and time for learning english. compared to communication, our other intellectual capabilities are not that flourishing as it needed to be. doctors are of the opinion that a child's brain basic development would complete by the age of 3/4. that time we hear only mother tounge.

Sourav ji, your views also please..

2 Like

Replied 17 January 2012

SKR Sir,

I wish from the bottom of my heart that you continued. Please enlighten us with your erudition, intellect and experience. The forum section, if it is to become a better place of more meaningful interaction, needs the presence of the personalities like you, Paras Sir, Chakrapani Sir ...

I'll most certainly carry your expression of modesty ( Vidya dadati vinayam - please correct my Sanskrit if it is wrong) and praise onto my grave, Sir :

" I am not so prolific writer in "terms" of English..."

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

yes ....I was looking for this. So, my wish is a bit too tall.

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

I agree with Sanjay bhaiya's statutory warning .....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : MANU

Dear SKR ji, didn't you feel that the situation of Indian students are somewhat pathetic compared to western students as we had to think and speak in some other (global) language than our mother tounge?

it is not the case of some developed european countries like russia, germany, france and china, japan and all. does it not setback our people especially students. i read a russian scientist who was a nobel laureate attended at a seminar in our country started his speech with apologising for his bad english. the reason he stated was spending long years in lab he didn't get opportunity and time for learning english. compared to communication, our other intellectual capabilities are not that flourishing as it needed to be. doctors are of the opinion that a child's brain basic development would complete by the age of 3/4. that time we hear only mother tounge.

Sourav ji, your views also please..

People with Multilingualism, always have an edge over others, many studies have shown, people knowing more than one language are better computer programmer, Multilingual people use more of their brains just to communicate,whereby increasing the concentration powers, if at all it were not useful, can we have a common language for India, you may say Hindi, but majority of states will not agree, at-least south Indians will not agree,

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: