Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life at cci, before and after being featured pt ii

Page no : 4

(Guest)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multilingualism#Cognitive_ability

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Originally posted by : Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW

".... always in debt of yours....."

You'll be in the most affectionate part of my heart, Dear Sanket. No debt; -  only affection that glues a brother to another. I'm honoured by your liking for my prowess in English. But we have to learn more - both me and you. And we'll share. OK?

Ofcourse Sir.....We have to learn more.......

I agree..... and sorry for late reply....enlightened

(Guest)

@ Ekalavya, please dont say thatsad, I am from south, but Hindi is my favourite language, and always wished to see it as compulsory lang for all Indians.. , its our National language..

1 Like

(Guest)

So, am I,

(Guest)

#Ms. Harini, am always in support for the multi-language and, what I meant was it is good to know and learn new languages, but at same time it should not be a hurdle, each and every part of India, knows English, so now imposing, any Indian Language as official language will be hurdle only, in comparison to English, I still remember in Chennai, people used to paint in BLACK where ever they saw any other language, now the situation has changed somewhat, but not fully, leave aside every thing, every state has got its own language, and its culture and its literature are written in its own language, so now a child has to learn his own language, he will be able to survive 80% with state language within his state, and with Hindi he can survive 80% within India, but what about outside India, so, as far as India is concerned English is must, my reply to #Mr. Manu, was in particular case of European nation and Japan and China as he has mentioned (“Russia, Germany, France and China, Japan ”) , their progress is not based on any English speaking countries as India, you like it or not, we are very much Dependant on English speaking countries and European countries,

You must be from Tamil Nadu ? Because all other southern states do have Hindi in their curriculum,

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Dear Sourav ji, It is just wonderful to interact with you. Infact it's a privilege for me. Your work is awesome and leave me a bit speechless. Sir plz keep up this good work and keep guiding us the way you are doing.

Best Regards

Ankur

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

Dear Ankur Ji, I feel no less privileged.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 23 January 2012

Thanks Sourav Bayya ...I never had a chance to know you more..when u come CCI and when u become active i become inactive ..and now also ur English language post is pending .but as promised to u i will surely read everything bayya..but need some time now..

@ Renu thanks fro ur nice words...

@ Harini..hope we both get a chance to understand each other..

Regards,

Saritha

2 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 28 January 2012

Take your time, Dear Saritha. Your elder brother will wait.

God bless you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: